You currently on a cross-country adventure and looking for some fun and inspiring road trip quotes!? Well, you’ve come to the right place, because I’ve put together an incredible list of quotes about road trips that are guaranteed to fuel your wanderlust, and would be perfect for that next Instagram caption!
There’s nothing more exciting, liberating, and powerful in the life of a traveler than hitting the road at a moment’s notice to explore somewhere new.
Everyone loves a road trip, and thankfully, there’s a plethora of quotes, lines, captions, and lyrics out there that sum up just why they are so great.
My list of the 100 best road trip quotes and long drive quotes are inspirational, stirring, and uplifting, and I hope they will encourage you to take your own journey into the great unknown.
The Best Road Trip Quotes
This collection of the best road trip quotes sum up why hitting the road is such a powerful experience we all should do, and do often!
1) “I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be.” – Douglas Adams
2) “I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you’re proud of. If you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again.” – Eric Roth, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
3) “I travel not to go anywhere but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The great affair is to move.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
Few knew the adventure of the road more than RLS himself. Were you inspired by reading Treasure Island?
4) “Road trips are the equivalent of human wings. Ask me to go on one, anywhere. We’ll stop in every small town and learn the history and stories, feel the ground, and capture the spirit. Then we’ll turn it into our own story that will live inside our history to carry with us, always. Because stories are more important than things.” – Victoria Erickson
5) “A journey is a person in itself; no two are alike. And all plans, safeguards, policing, and coercion are fruitless. We find that after years of struggle that we do not take a trip; a trip takes us.” – John Steinbeck
Steinbeck’s ‘Of Mice and Men’ is a high school text so many of…
Click Here to Read the Full Original Article at Jones Around The World…