Earlier this week, HSBC launched a promotion for clients who open a new mortgage or transfer their existing mortgage to HSBC. Qualified customers will earn 200,000 HSBC Rewards points for every $200,000 (CAD) of a mortgage, up to 1,000,000 HSBC Rewards points.
If you’re in the the market for a mortgage, the bonus points earned through this promotion could unlock some aspirational travel experiences in some of the world’s best airline products.
Earn Up to 1 Million HSBC Rewards Points with an HSBC Mortgage
HSBC’s latest travel rewards mortgage offer is available to new clients who open a mortgage with HSBC, or to anyone who transfers their existing mortgage to HSBC. The promotion runs from March 2, 2023 to September 3, 2023.
The terms and conditions for the offer state that you must open a five-year fixed rate or five-year variable rate closed term mortgage with HSBC. You must also apply for and have the mortgage fully funded within 120 days of the start date, and no later than September 30, 2023.
Furthermore, you must either already hold an HSBC World Elite Mastercard or HSBC Premier World Elite Mastercard, or you must apply and be approved for the HSBC World Elite Mastercard, since the two were recently merged into a single product.
20,000up to 80,000 HSBC Rewards points
- Plus, earn 6 HSBC Rewards points per dollar spent on travel purchases
- Plus, receive an annual $100 Travel Enhancement Credit
- Transfer HSBC Rewards points to Singapore KrisFlyer and other frequent flyer programs for premium flights, or redeem points for statement credit for any travel expense
- No foreign transaction fees
- Minimum income: $80,000 personal or $150,000 household
- Annual fee: $0 for the first year, then $149
- Offer valid for non-Quebec residents only. Quebec residents are eligible for a different offer
Assuming you have met the above requirements, as well as all other terms for the offer, you’ll receive 200,000 HSBC Rewards points for every $200,000 (CAD) of your mortgage, up to 1,000,000 points.
The following table summarizes the number of HSBC Rewards points you stand to earn, depending on the amount of your mortgage:
Click Here to Read the Full Original Article at Prince of Travel…