CIBC has announced the latest round of offers on their Aeroplan co-branded credit cards. The only change this time around is an improvement to the CIBC Aeroplan Visa Infinite Card, which is offering up to 50,000 Aeroplan points and First Year Free.
Let’s take a closer look at these offers, which are valid as of March 1, 2023, with an open-ended expiry date.
CIBC Aeroplan Visa Infinite Card: 50,000 Aeroplan Points + First Year Free!
The CIBC Aeroplan Visa Infinite Card has put on a very competitive new welcome bonus of up to 50,000 Aeroplan points.
The points are distributed as follows:
- 10,000 Aeroplan points upon first purchase
- 40,000 Aeroplan points upon spending $1,000 in the first four months
In addition, this annual fee for the primary cardholder ($139) and the first three supplementary cardholders ($50) will be waived for the first year.
As a reminder, the CIBC Aeroplan Visa Infinite’s offers the following earning rates on everyday spending:
- Earn 1.5 Aeroplan points per dollar spent on groceries, on gas, and with Air Canada
- Earn 1 Aeroplan point per dollar spent on all other purchases
Meanwhile, the card’s key benefits for cardholders include preferred pricing for Aeroplan redemptions on Air Canada, as well as a free first checked bag for you and your party on Air Canada flights.
Lastly, the CIBC Aeroplan Visa Infinite requires either $60,000 in annual personal income or $100,000 in annual household income to be eligible to apply.
- Earn 10,000 Aeroplan points upon first purchase
- Earn 40,000 Aeroplan points upon spending $1,000 in the first four months
- Earn 1.5x Aeroplan points on gas, groceries, and Air Canada purchases
- Preferred pricing and free checked bags on Air Canada flights
- Minimum income: $60,000 personal or $100,000 household
- Annual fee: $0 for the first year, then $139
CIBC Aeroplan Visa Infinite Privilege Card: Up to 90,000 Aeroplan Points
The welcome offers on the rest of CIBC’s Aeroplan cards haven’t changed this time around. However, as a reminder, let’s go over what’s available.
If you can justify a higher volume of spending in the initial period of signing up for the card, the CIBC…
Click Here to Read the Full Original Article at Prince of Travel…