Set in the heart of the beautiful Sonoran desert, Phoenix offers an extensive collection of neighborhoods and areas for travelers of every personality. Neighborhoods like Scottsdale are great for hitting up top local nightlight spots, while areas like Camelback Mountain offer plenty of great family-friendly attractions.
Here you’ll find a collection of fun areas to stay in Phoenix, no matter what type of vacation you’re planning. We’ll let you give you a breakdown of some of the top attractions in each area and point you in the direction of the best accommodation options for different budgets.
Our Top Recommendations for Where to Stay in Phoenix
If you’re on the hunt for the best accommodations in Phoenix, we’ll help you cut right to the chase! Here’s a quick list of some of our favorite places to stay from a variety of different areas across Phoenix.
Places to Choose from Within the Phoenix Area
Phoenix is home to an eclectic mix of different districts, each with a personality of its own. It also neighbors some of Arizona’s other famous cities, such as Scottsdale and Glendale. Here’s a quick breakdown of some of the areas we’ll explore today and what types of travelers tend to attract.
- Best area in Phoenix for first-timers/tourists – Downtown Phoenix
- Best area in Phoenix for luxury travelers – Paradise Valley
- Best area in Phoenix for safety – North Mountain
- Best area in Phoenix for families – Camelback Mountain
- Best area in Phoenix for food and fashion – The Biltmore area
- Best area in Phoenix for art and culture – Encanto
- Best area near Phoenix for nightlife – Scottsdale
- Best area near Phoenix for history– Old Town Scottsdale
- Best area near Phoenix for budget travelers – Tempe
- Best area near Phoenix for boutique shoppers and sports lovers – Glendale
Where to Stay in Phoenix, Arizona
1. Downtown Phoenix – Best for First-Timers
If you’re a first-time visitor, then Downtown Phoenix is a great place to experience everything the city offers. Both the cultural and business center of the city, the downtown area offers a great blend of history, sports, culture, and entertainment.
Adorned with over 100 colorful murals, Downtown Phoenix is brimming with creativity and culture. The Phoenix Art Museum is the largest art museum in the southwest United States and features a huge range of exhibits featuring…
Click Here to Read the Full Original Article at ViaTravelers…