If you’re looking for bucket list adventures, then participating in festivals around the world is the ultimate way to make memorable travel experiences.
Not only do you get to experience a new culture in the most intimate way by partaking in their traditions, but you can also make lifelong friends, learn more about yourself and your place in the world, and create long-lasting memories.
Each festival across the globe offers travelers something new and exciting. Whether you’re looking for a festival to bring color to your travels, or you just want to gain a deeper insight into a country’s culture through costumes, dancing, food, music, lights, and celebrations.
Wherever we are traveling, we always try to discover what festivals, big or small, are happening in the area, not only so we can join in on the fun, but so we can learn about the people. Sometimes, we even plan our trip around the world’s most famous festivals.
But if you’re not sure what world-famous festivals to add to your bucket list, then check out our favorite festivals from around the world below…
- Festivals Around The World
- 1. San Fermin (Running of the Bulls), Pampalona, Spain
- 2. Oktoberfest, Munich, Germany
- 3. Full Moon Party, Koh Phangan, Thailand
- 4. St Patrick’s Day, Dublin, Ireland
- 5. Hogmanay, Edinburgh, Scotland
- 6. Holi Festival, India
- 7. Carnival, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- 8. Inti Raymi Festival, Cusco, Peru
- 9. Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead), Mexico
- 10. Yi Peng Festival (The Lantern Festival), Chiang Mai, Thailand
- 11. Songkrang, Bangkok, Thailand
- 12. Mardi Gras, New Orleans
- 13. Balloon Fiesta, Albuquerque, USA
- 14. Naadam Festival, Mongolia
- 15. Semana Santa, Guatemala
- 16. Snow and Ice Festival, Harbin, China
- 17. La Tomatina, Bunol, Spain
- 18. Burning Man Festival, Black Rock Desert, Nevada
- Best Sporting Festivals Around The World
- Final Word on Festivals Around The World
Festivals Around The World
From the far eastern corners of Asia to the highest mountains in South America, to the sun-kissed shores of Europe, these are the most unmissable festivals for any traveler’s bucket list.
Remember you are guests at each of these festivals, so follow the local cultural etiquette of each. If you’re not sure, ask a local or research beforehand! You don’t have to like it or agree with it, but it’s not your role to change it!
1. San Fermin (Running of the Bulls), Pampalona, Spain
The San Fermin festival begins at midday…
Click Here to Read the Full Original Article at y Travel Blog…