Bali is a dreamland destination where you will have never-ending adventures and magical experiences. With pristine nature, incredible beaches, lively local traditions, and mesmerizing temples, you will never forget your time spent in Bali.
The island is not that big, but it has different vibes and areas more suitable to some travelers than others.
With this guide on the best places to stay in Bali, we will help you decide where to stay on the island. We have selected the ultimate towns in Bali that can accommodate different travel needs. In addition, we will give you the top attractions in each area and some useful tips to make your trip to Bali as easy as possible.
When planning a trip to Bali, choosing where to stay on the island is crucial. The island has something unique around every corner, with areas perfect for relaxation and others for partying.
This breakdown of the island’s towns will help you find the best places to stay in Bali that better suit your travel needs.
The main neighborhoods of Bali
These are Bali’s best towns to stay in for an unmatched vacation.
1. Ubud – In the middle of the island, this is the perfect area to get inward and explore lush natural landscapes.
2. Canggu – The spot for partying, surfing, and meeting people from anywhere in the world, Canggu is the hottest spot in Bali.
3. Kuta – With wonderful beaches and vibrant nightlife, Kuta is a popular spot in Bali that boasts cultural and natural attractions.
4. Uluwatu – In the southernmost part of the island, Uluwatu is where you will find Bali’s best beaches for sunset-watching and surfing.
5. Seminyak – The many shopping opportunities, entertainment options, amazing beaches, lively nightlife, and luxury accommodations make Seminyak incredibly popular.
6. Sanur – This is the best spot to chill in Bali, thanks to the laid-back atmosphere, long sandy beaches, and fewer tourists.
Bali travel tips
How to get around
Bali isn’t a big island so you can travel…