Sponsored by VISIT FLORIDA
It’s National Plan For Vacation Day, and we will always be the cheerleader telling you, “You can do it!”
Life is precious, memories are sacred, and after all your hard work each year, running your own ship, and taking care of so many other crew members, you deserve to dedicate time to travel.
To help with your travel planning this year, we’re sharing what is new and hot for 2024 in Florida WITH a special discounted offer from Expedia.
Florida has always been a hotspot for tourists, and a favorite destination for our family, and with each passing year, the Sunshine State continues to offer new and exciting travel experiences.
Whether you’re a frequent visitor or planning your first trip to Florida, this blog post aims to highlight the best new thrilling attractions, luxurious accommodations and delectable dining options opening for you in 2024.
Want to save money on your Florida vacation?
We have partnered with VISIT FLORIDA to promote a special booking offer for your trip to Florida.
Here’s how you get the deal:
Deal: Stay 3 Nights save 15% on participating Florida Hotels
- Click to Find participating hotels on Expedia
- Use the Coupon Code: VISITFLORIDA15
- Click Apply. Your discount will be applied on eligible bookings while coupons last.
- Valid for stand-alone bookings made online, or through the US Expedia Mobile App or the Expedia Tablet App that are pre-paid at the time of booking.
- Length of Stay: Length of stay for a qualifying booking must be at least 3 nights.
- Redemption Period: 12:01am PT January 1st, 2024, to 11:59pm PT, February 29th, 2024. Limited quantity. While supplies last.
- Travel Period: The travel dates must be between January 1st, 2024, and June 30th, 2024.
- Click here for full terms and conditions.
What’s new in Orlando for 2024?
As the theme park capital of the USA, you can be sure, Orlando is hot on new thrill rides and simulated experiences in 2024.
ATTRACTION: Penguin Trek, SeaWorld – Spring of 2024
Buckle up for a snowmobile ride through Antarctica as part of a penguin research mission.
SeaWorld Orlando is ready to introduce its highly anticipated eighth coaster, known as “Penguin Trek, SeaWorld,” in the Spring of 2024.
As part of a penguin research mission, riders will embark on a thrilling journey that includes two launches and a winding track that extends across both indoor and outdoor sections. Covering an impressive 3,020…