Looking for a list of the best festival quotes!? Well, look no further, because I’ve put together the holy grail for quotes about festivals, music festivals, concerts, parties, etc! It’s no secret that I’m an absolute festival addict, and I basically spend all year flying around the world in search of the most fun, wild, and unique festivals!
I’ve even dedicated a large portion of this website to showcase different international festivals and events! There’s just something so magical that is found at festivals, and I think people really allow themselves to open up, be themselves, and thrive in this awesome community.
Also, be sure to read my other popular festival guides:
I think I’ll be attending music festivals for the rest of my life, and that’s why I wanted to do some research and compile some really awesome festival quotes that you can use for Instagram captions and social-media posts, and whatever else you may want them for!
The 40 Best Festival Quotes
1) “HERE’S TO THE NIGHTS THAT TURNED INTO MORNINGS, AND THE FRIENDS THAT TURNED INTO FAMILY” – Anonymous
2) “Festivals are fun for kids, fun for parents and offer a welcome break from the stresses of the nuclear family. The sheer quantities of people make life easier: loads of adults for the adults to talk to and loads of kids for the kids to play with.” – Tom Hodgkinson
3) “There’s nothing like a music festival. People are ready to have a good time. I don’t think anyone comes to a festival going, ‘I’m gonna be a complete bummer today.” – Gary Clark
4) “Festivals are a time to play the songs people know and are looking forward to hearing.” – Scott Hutchinson
5) “Music is the strongest form of magic.” — Marilyn Manson
6) Festivals are happy places, and you don’t really want to enjoy them on your own. – Christine and the Queens
7) Festivals promote diversity, they bring neighbors into dialogue, they increase creativity, they offer opportunities for civic pride, they improve our general psychological well-being. In short, they make cities better places to live. David Binder
8) Live every day as if it is a festival. Turn your life into a celebration . – Shri Radhe Maa
9) “I discovered after going to music festivals that I am a rock fan. I love the guitars, the phrasing, and the abandon of rock fans.” – Beyonce Knowles
10) A national festival is an occasion to refine and rebuild the national…
Click Here to Read the Full Original Article at Jones Around The World…