The diversity of people, regional food, varied terrain, and natural beauty are hard to find anywhere else in the world. Prepare to be amazed, the United States is a premier travel destination with endless road trips available and easy cross-country flights. There are endless places to visit in the USA and no matter how you choose to travel around, you’re sure to have a great time.
101 Best Places to Visit in The USA
Throughout this article, you’re going to read about 101 places to visit in the United States. This article is by no means exhaustive! I’ve broken up the post by region of the country, and each section has descriptions and recommendations on the best places to stay and things to do in the area.
Best Places in The Northeast
The Northeast United States holds some of the most valuable history of America. The bustling cities and laid-back coastal towns offer a variety of things to see and do.
1. New York City, NY
If you’re wanting amazing food, incredible diversity, and countless cultural experiences, then visit New York City. I lived in New York City for a year, and I fell in love with everything about it. Even if you just have time to visit New York on a weekend, or a quick layover, it’s definitely one of the best places to see in the United States and is worth the trip.
Where to Stay in New York City
- Upper West Side: The Upper West Side is a quiet and peaceful part of the city overlooking Central Park, and if you stay here, stay at The Wallace Hotel.
- Chelsea: Chelsea is on the lower west side of Manhattan and is a great place for shopping and sightseeing opportunities. The High Line Hotel is a great place to stay.
- Williamsburg, Brooklyn: Williamsburg is a quirky, artist-centered part of Brooklyn, and the Williamsburg Hotel is my favorite place to stay in New York.
Things To Do in New York City
- Central Park: Central Park is an 840-acre park filled with miles of walking trails, ponds, and architecture. It was my daily tradition to end the day with a walking tour through Central Park, taking in the scenery and landmarks along the way.
- Time Square: Times Square is located in Midtown Manhattan, and it’s always a busy place with street performers, restaurants, and great shopping. If you have a day to spare in the city, I highly recommend taking a day tour of Times Square to experience the vibrant energy of the area.
- Statue of Liberty: Looking east out of Battery Park,…
Click Here to Read the Full Original Article at Goats On The Road…