If you have an eligible TD Rewards credit card, you’re now eligible for up to one year of complimentary Uber One membership.
From May 23, 2023 to May 23, 2024, eligible cardholders are able to sign up for a free Uber One membership for a six- or 12-month period, depending on their card tier.
What Is Uber One?
Uber One is Uber’s membership program, which provides extra benefits to Uber’s most frequent riders and eaters. Benefits of Uber One include:
- Unlimited $0 delivery fees on Uber Eats orders of at least $15, as well as grocery and non-restaurant orders of at least $40
- 5% off Uber Eats orders of at least $15 from eligible restaurants
- 5% off eligible rides, with access to top-rated drivers
- Rotating monthly offers and promotions
Here in Canada, Uber One is typically priced at $9.99/month, although TD credit card holders can now activate a one-time free Uber One membership with varying durations depending on their card tier.
Which TD Credit Cards Are Eligible?
In total, four TD credit cards, and even a debit card linked to a specific chequing account, are eligible for a free Uber One membership:
Your card tier will determine how many months of a free Uber One membership you’ll get to enjoy.
The entry-level TD Rewards credit cards will get six months of free Uber One membership:
The core and small business TD Rewards credit cards will get 12 months of free Uber One membership:
Even if you don’t have any of the above credit cards, you can still qualify for six months of free Uber One membership if you have a TD Access Card with Visa Debit linked to a new eligible TD chequing account, which include any of the following:
- TD All-Inclusive Banking Plan
- TD Unlimited Chequing Account
- TD Every Day Chequing Account
- TD Student Chequing Account
It’s important to note that you’ll need to open one of the above bank accounts between May 23, 2023 and May 23, 2024 in order to be eligible.
How to Activate Your Free Uber One Membership
To activate your free Uber One membership, you’ll need to follow these steps:
- Open your Uber or Uber Eats app (make sure you have the latest version downloaded).
- Add your TD Rewards credit card or debit card as a payment method to your account.
- The offer will automatically pop up within 48 hours once your card is linked, and you’ll be able to activate your free Uber One membership.
If you already have a TD Rewards credit…
Click Here to Read the Full Original Article at Prince of Travel…