Who doesn’t love Aruba? The beautiful island is a picture of white beaches and tropical sands. And when you aren’t kicking back under a palm tree overlooking the waves, you can visit places of natural beauty like Arikok National Park or cultural production spots like the Aruba Aloe Factory Museum and Store. Aruba has a self-sufficient island vibe, with plenty to do and see. If you are looking for things to do in Aruba, rest assured you have come to the right place.
Aruba’s coast is located on the Caribbean Sea, which hovers at an average temperature of around 80 F annually. Even better, there’s as little as 37 F variation a year, meaning you can expect consistently warm waters.
Are you ready to look at what Aruba has in store for you? With its warm waters, brilliant lower Caribbean location, and beautiful white beaches, there’s lots to get on your itinerary.
The best way to see Aruba is by rental car or guided tour, and you should definitely stay for three days or more to experience the island. Many people try to rush Aruba, especially on cruise day trips, but we’d hazard against this. With so much to do and see, why speed things?
Regardless, if you want quick inspiration, look at these quickfire details below.
Best of Aruba Quick Guide
- Must See: Arikok National Park, Conchi Natural Pool, Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach, and Natural Beach Aruba.
- Where to Stay: Magical Garden, Trankilidad Apartments, and Embassy Suites by Hilton Aruba Resort.
- Fun To Do: See the donkeys at the Donkey Sanctuary, ride a catamaran, swim in its natural pool, visit the Aloe Vera Farm, and go sky diving.
- Day Trips from Aruba: Curacao, jeep safari, snorkeling cruise, northside day trip by bus.
- Must try Foods: Arroz moro, funchi, cocada, and stoba.
Best Things To Do in Aruba
So, are you ready? There are so many incredible things to do in Aruba. You could dine out at a revered restaurant overlooking turquoise water. Or you could head out on a sunset cruise aboard a catamaran. And that’s before you even check out California Dunes and the Aruba Ostrich Farm – in Aruba; attractions are anything but far and few between. The island has many things to do and see, from rock formations to animal experiences and areas of stunning natural beauty, like Natural Bridge.
In this guide, we’ll introduce you to the top 28 things to do in Aruba. It was challenging to narrow it down, but we are confident you’ll find a match – or 20 matches – for your…